Designed for environmentally-friendly cooking, the stove uses nothing but sunlight as its fuel, allowing you to cook a variety of food items, provided the sun is peeking out from the sky. It uses mirrors arranged in a parabolic design to effectively retain heat from 80 to 90 percent of the sunlight it catches, which it uses to cook the food sitting inside. Up to three pounds of food can be cooked at a time, which should be enough to feed up to four individuals.
- Fast: Cooks a meal in as little as 20 minutes, reaching temperatures above 550°F/ 290°C.
- Cooks When Cloudy: You don't have to see the Sun to solar cook! The GoSun is so effective almost no day is off limits!
- Portable: Deploys in seconds and collapses into a durable package. GoSun anywhere!
- Fuel-Free: No mess. No flames. No cost. Always prepared for delicious! Versatile: Steam, bake, fry, roast and boil, anything is possible inside the tube.
- Two Year Warranty: The tubes are durable, made of borosilicate glass (like Pyrex®). If it breaks, we’ve got you covered.
FREE recipe booklet available on the company website or by clicking here...